During your home remodeling job, we can install hardwood flooring in any room you'd like. Not only is hardwood flooring beautiful and durable, but having it installed will increase the value of your home.
If you want to replace a hard concrete floor with a softer hardwood one, we can put engineered panels down that are 3/4". The resulting floor will be more shock absorption and will provide you with improved energy return. Our services carry a 7-year warranty against chipping or peeling on total refinished floors.
In addition to installing your hardwood floor, we can work with you to design inlays and add personal charm.
Your floors are sure to be worn down over time by the very nature of what they are. People will walk on the floors and over time, they may chip, split, or crack. Let us repair these imperfections in the surface wood or check for repair blemishes. Pet stains, wine stains, and water stains respond well to our expert treatments.
• Strip Flooring: Has set widths but variable thickness.
• Plank Flooring: Has set thickness but variable width.
• Engineered Wood Flooring: Alternating layers of laminate with real wood.
• Laminate Flooring: Made entirely of synthetic products.
• Various Woods: White oak, red oak, pine, maple, herringbone, and others.
• Eco-Friendly Wood Options: Bamboo, cork, FSC oak, FSC maple, and knotty pine.
Call us with measurements to get a FREE estimate